Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUR
SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN-STORE COMPETITIONS AND PRIZE DRAWS
By entering a competition or draw in-store at Oakchurch, on our website or on any social media platform, you are agreeing to Oakchurch Farm Shop LLP (Oakchurch) storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social media through which you are engaging with. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless them from any and all liability associated with any of our promotions.
Entrants are providing information to Oakchurch and not to the social media owner.
Closing date for entry will always be specified.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully. If you enter your details we will assume that you have read them and agree to them.
1. To enter a competition or draw you must be UK resident.
2. Competitions and draws are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Oakchurch or any associated companies.
3. Generally, no purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. If a purchase is necessary this will be clearly stated on the entry form and/or social media post.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be selected at random.
6. If you win a competition/draw prize, we will notify you by the method of contact that you have provided us with. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. Winners must be able to collect prize from the Oakchurch store.
9. Prizes must be taken as described.
10. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
11. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
12. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Oakchurch reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. If there are ever any age restrictions for entry these will be made clear on the entry form, whether it be on-line or on a printed entry form in our store.
19. Entry into any competition/draw or provision of your details will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Updated 15th October 2019